Thursday, October 14, 2010

Chicken Divan Recipe

I love making new recipes and tonight I'll be doing just that!... It's Chicken Divan or "Chicken on the Couch" - which is what my husband's family calls it. I can't remember ever having Chicken Divan before so I'm pretty excited to give it a try.

4 Chicken Breasts cooked and shredded
2  14oz packages of Frozen Broccoli
2  Cans of Cream of Chicken Soup
1  Cup of Mayonnaise
1 Cup of Sour Cream
2 Cups of Cheddar Cheese, divided
Salt and Pepper to taste


  1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
  2. Layer frozen broccoli and shredded chicken in a 13 x 9 baking dish.
  3. Combine cream of chicken soup, mayonnaise, sour cream, and 1 cup of cheese.
  4. Pour over broccoli and chicken.
  5. Top with remaining cup of cheese, salt and pepper.
  6. Bake uncovered for30 minutes.
  7. Serve with bread or rice. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment