Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Frogs, Snails, and Puppy Dog Tails

For some time I've been searching for something to add to My Etsy Shop for little boys. I tried a baby boy pacifier clip this weekend and it was super easy! I gave it to my nephew yesterday and he loved it!


I took an old button down shirt cut a strip and sewed the edges together to make the strip connecting the clip to the pacifier. Then I sewed velcro to the end that would hold the pacifier.

 


Next I cut a car from felt and embellished with embroidery floss.
Seeing the car come together was my favorite part! 
Then I hot glued the other end of the fabric strip to a metal suspender clip and hot glued the car onto the clip. It turned out really cute!

Next I'll be trying a sailboat! What other shapes/designs do you think would work?

1 comment: